rankings and highlights
- The NJCU School of Business has opened a new state-of-the-art, 68000-square-foot facility in the Jersey City financial district.
- Washington Monthly ranked NJCU one of the Top 10 “Best Bang for the Buck” schools in the northeast, and #2 in New Jersey for serving students in need. Read more...
- Tuition remains at the lowest of all the public 4-year colleges and universities in New Jersey.
- NJCU is the safest public four-year college or university in New Jersey (2014 Clery Report). Read more...
- NJCU’s Music Business program ranks in top 10 in the U.S. according to Billboard magazine, the leading trade magazine in the industry. Read more...
- NJCU’s National Security Studies Program was designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense by the Department of Homeland Security and National Security Agency.
- NJCU Fire Sciences ranked #1 among top most affordable Bachelor’s–Homeland Security Programs by Fire Science Online.
- NJCU ranked 2nd among New Jersey’s four-year nursing programs in “America's Best Nursing Schools for the Eastern Region” for 2015 by Nurse Journal, and is in the top 20 percent in the nation.
Click HERE to see NJCU accreditations and memberships.